Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I have always struggled with reading comprehension. And recently discovered that Audio Books are ways for me to enjoy books again.  Here are the ones I have enjoyed recently.   I seem to enjoy memoirs, and historical fiction. A couple of these I have already "read" twice.  I can use the bluetooth in my car to listen while driving and also I can listen while I work. But I have to be careful to to laugh out loud in the office during the funny parts. I also enjoy telling Scott about how my book is unfolding.

Go Set a Watch man- Harper Lee was the first book.  and my most recent is The girl you left behind By Jojo Moyes.







No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...