Friday, November 2, 2012

Fire up the sewing machine.

I guess I will make s list of thing I need to work on.  Since I have not booked any shows, I can use d my down time to do some sewing.
I need to sew a dress for Lipps LaRue of Dallas.  She has already pre-paid for a couple of dresses.  She was kind enough to help me by paying up front. Now it is time for me to deliver some things amazing for her.  I had wanted to get started on this a few weeks ago, but that was when I was sick.  Now that I have the time. This should me be my number one project.  She is interested in something similar to Jacquelyn Chatelaine’s “peacock color” dress. I posted picture of it previously.  She loved the flowing over skirt and  sparkle.  I start brain storming this weekend at home. 
I need too also look and see who else I have put off.  Maybe I can ask around and see who needs some costumes/dresses made.   That would generate some cash if I get a few orders.  Or maybe I will sell of the ones I recently made for myself.  I will make a few calls.

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...