Friday, January 9, 2015

cars

Cars I have had. 
1978 Monte Carlo -89-90 My first car, smoked a lot, and turned out to be a lemon. But it looked good. Sold it. 
1980 Bonneville -90-93 My moms old car.  Ran really good, and had it for a few years.  Transmission went out
1986 Mercury Topaz -93-94 My Dad bought this car and I hated it.  But it ran. I drove this my freshman year in college. It had a short and some times the lights would not come on.
1985 Buick Electra-  94-97 Drove this car in college.  It was a great car that I bought on my own.  I paid it off in one year and drove it for two more without a payment. That was nice.
1990 Chevy Lumina- 1997-1999 This was aAnother good car.  Used, but still nice. Black with red interior. I used to drive it to Dallas on the weekends.
1990 Ford Bronco II- 1999-2000. This car was clean, but at the time I was not able to make the payments, so it got reposed.
1985 Nissan Sentra 2000 This was an old car, but I needed one. It was blue and she liked to drive fast.
1984 Olds 98 2000-2001   This was a great old car. I used my tax return to by it for cash.  I was only working part time and it was nice having no payment.  I gave this car to my mother.  She drove it for a few more years.  I hav a pic some where of us next to it. 
1985 Buick LaSabre 2001-2004  GW and I saw this on the carlot.  Paid cash for it so we would have a second car.  I drove it primarily.  I had the windows tinted and it looked good. 
1990 Chevy Suburban 2002-2005 GW sold his truck and drove this Suburban after we moved to Arlington.  He drove it while in graduate school at UTA.
1994 Chevy Lumina 2002-2007 We sold the suburban after it  was stolen and returned to us with damage. GW took over driving the LaSabre and I paid cash for the Lumina.  I had had two cars after he passed away.  I eventually sold  both. There was no need in having two cars. 
1994 Bonneville 2005-2009 I got the Bonneville  about a year before GW died.  It was super clean and it was paid off no long after that.  So I kept it fro a few years and only had major work done it once.  I was broke a lot, so no payments was blessing.  The transmission went out and the engine was in bad shape. So I sold it .  I remember how bad that day felt. It was was hard letting go of things at that point. 
1996 Bonneville 2009-2013 I changed jobs and got a better. I had some money saved and put a down payment. It just happened to be another Bonneville. This was a great car, The Mattie Mobile.   I got in a wreck and it was totaled.  Scott came to the hospital and took care of me. 
2000 Infiniti I30 2013 I used my whole check and money from a friend to get another car.  I lked this car, but after a few months, it started having problems.  I could not afford to fix them all.  I let the dealer have it back. 

2013 Hyundai Sonata 2014-present Scott and I bought this car together.  I call her the Baby Blue Rocket. 

I typed this really fast. please for give my spelling and grammar and punctuation. 

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...