Thursday, February 2, 2012

Back to Tulsa

I have been asked to return to Tulsa again this year. I will be selling dress and costume and meeting new faces there again.  The Coronation event will be March 10.   They were please with me last years and I have been invited back.  I knew about this a week ago but I wanted to wait to say until it was confirmed to say anything.  They usually have two of each type of vendor at these event.  You may see two Dress makers, or two jewelry people, or two wig stylists.  In fact the last sale I did in Dallas there were two Dress makers. The other was a nice girl, but my selection, and prices were not to be matched.  She did not do as good of a business as I did.  So I don’t think she will be returning.  I think she sold one dress.   I made a killing. So now I need to sew.  I have about a month, not to mention that February is a short month.  Plus I will get to see my family.  I will drive to Oklahoma City, stay with my sister. Then drive to Tulsa for the sale.  I will also return to OKC and probably go out.  Wish me luck as I prepare, I will have to plan and prepare.  Its not easy being a one man show.   Time to sew sew sew.

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...