Thursday, March 1, 2012

Picture from my Talent.

 


I have had these pictures in my phone for a while now. I finally got around to posting them. They are from my talent number at Miss Texas State at Large pageant back in Sept 2011. It is my Big time/Dreams talent.   I jokingly call it my “Pretty-Pretty Princess” talent.  While making the costumes, I told my Sister I felt like a princess.  The joke stuck.  I loved this talent. I had a great mix of music. It started off with sound bites from Cinderella. The music would start and I came elegantly walking out and start singing to ‘Its time’ by Linda Eder. The music refers to following your dreams.  The clock lights up and chimes.  Then the music transitions to ‘Big Time’ by Linda Eder.  I do a costume change on stage by spinning out of the tulle skit and putting on a coat with tails.  I danced the rest of the song while expressing my dreams to make it big.  I had worked very hard on costumes, props, and choreography.  It was a great talent number. (if you look close, in one of the picture, you can see my sister Wendy, holding my jacket. She was waiting for the right cue.  She is always helping me and I love her.)

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...