Wednesday, January 23, 2013

pennies from heaven

I have done this before. This time I will use three pennies.
When ever I see a penny on the ground I pick it up. They are pennies from heaven.  I dont care about the luck they bring.  It is way of remembering my loved ones.  It is my own superstititon: it means some one is thinking about me.  Here is the first thing that came to my mind when I pulled pennies from my pocket today. Each penny is a different year.  It  gave me an excuse to share something about myself.


1974- I was born.  I don’t remember it. I cried because it was scary. And swore I was never going back in there. ( my mom used to hated that joke)
1995-  I was two year in college, but quit.  I had trouble fitting in. I found some gay friends who changed my life forever.  I swore I would never hide who I was again.
2004-  I was in a good relationship we got a new dog. I had a good job.  Things were going well.   It was a good year. 

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...