Tuesday, January 22, 2013

sad news

My weekend plans were over shadowed by the passing of my two uncles.  Each will be missed and loved forever.     My sympathy goes out to all my cousins at the loss of their dad’s.  This news makes me miss my parents all over again. The arrangements are pending for each and I will be traveling out of town to the funerals in the next few days.  They died just days apart in different cities. 

RIP : Paul Flores.  My uncle.  My dad’s youngest brother.  Passed away on Friday Jan 18th. 
RIP: Paul Ozuna.  My Uncle who was married to my late Aunt. ( My Dad’s sister)  Passed away on Sunday Jan 20th.

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...