Friday, October 7, 2011

My Pontiac

I sold my car, it was a sad day. I had the same car for 6 years. She was a trusted friend. I bought that car used in 2005. I was proud of my self for buying that car and paying her off in a year. I remember GW and I holding hands in that car. That is a special memory.  It was a good little car, we had traveled to many shows/pageants together. Your speakers helped me perfect my songs. We sang and danced at stop lights together. You saw me laugh, cry and wave at construction workers.  But it was time. I did not have to worry when I was laid off from my job a few years ago.  It was a blessing to not have a car payment for the last five years.  Thanks old friend.  Sometimes you have to say good bye and let things go. *tear*

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...