Monday, October 17, 2011

My weekend recap:
Friday: paid bills after work. Did some window  shopping. Stayed home.
Sat:   I was recognized on the street by a guy, even though I was not in drag.  I hugged him. He is a friend of a friend.  Cute and friendly guy.  I meet” Kandace” and her partner for drinks at a country bar, then went to a leather bar because her partner wanted to go.  I came home early.
Sunday:  I met “Natasha” and Paul for a few drinks. Natasha was in a show there. We drank a toast to my birthday.  It was good.

1 comment:

cooper2976 said...

I like your Mexican Meat Loaf! It is kind of like my German Meat Loaf.. hehehe I hope all is going well! Hugs!!!

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...