Thursday, October 20, 2011

This is my 100th post.

This is my 100th post.
It has been a long day. I am glad tomorrow is Friday.   I have several things on my mind. Tonight, I need to sew a couple of dresses.  I need them for the weekend.   I have two shows. One on sat evening  early, 7 pm.  Then will probably meet up with friends and bar hop in drag.(You know I would hate to waste a perfectly good face full of makeup.)  Then Sunday, I am judging a pageant in Dallas. It should be fun.  I have several friends entering the contest and some entertaining.  I will be doing double duty. Judge  and entertainment.   I hope to add a few pictures from this event to my blog. I just hate action shots….I always have my mouth open, holding a big note or something as I  faux sing….There is nothing more ugly, I think.  I have plenty from over the years.

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...