Friday, October 28, 2011

weekend

This weekend is Dallas Coronation. Once again I have asked to be a vendor.  I am excited to show off some of the new gowns I have created.  I have been pushing hard this last week trying to finish up.I have worked 45  hour this week at my real job.  I have been turning out two gowns a night.  Also I will be up late tonight getting everything ready, packing the car but at some point I need sleep.  This week has been so crazy, but I hope I can pull it off.  Tomorrow, I have to be the dress maker, the road crew and the salesman…all at the same time.  Once again I am taking a gamble by spending my money upfront to create these dresses and I hope to make a profit.  I have also been working in shows across DFW.  I am exhausted, in accomplished and productive way.  Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...