Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dallas Coronation

My sale was successful at Dallas coronation, I am glad I can now pay the rent.  I am thinakful. I gambled my money and made a profit.  Plus I was able to make more contacts for my business.  I have one client who needs three dresses. I can't beleive it. That is good news.   I am going to find some sample fabrics and get started on them in the next few weeks.  I am also glad so many people were taliking about how much the enjoy my dresses.  I am super pleased.  I am thinking about taking on a partner.  I am not sure if this is wise.  It is still a new idea, I have a friend who sews too.  I really need to look at his work and see if we could produce the same line of clothes.  I really need to work with him to show him what I know and maybe he can show me a few tricks too. One thing is clear, Its my name on the line.  I want to make the best decision. So I will see what happens.

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...