Friday, December 9, 2011

S S S .....sorry so short.

Well today is a busy Friday at work.  I have a million other things I would rather be doing today.  My mind is a little scattered.  I have just one more hour.  I had he opportunity to work over time tomorrow, but I declined.   I think I will go out for a quick drink at our local boy bar.  Maybe I will run into a few friends.  I also have a show out of town tomorrow.  I will be gone over night.  I would love to make a few new out fits if I have time.  I have sold so many of my own costumes it’s time to build up the wardrobe again.  I am currently in love with red.  So maybe I will make a red dress with long tier of ruffles down the side.  I saw one in a store in a size 2....so I’m going to use my powers of multiplication to turn one out in a size 20. It was a really cool concept.  I wish I had taken a picture of it. I guess like with most things in my life....I will figure it out as I go along. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you are well.  *wink* yes, I’m talking to you! 

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...