Monday, December 19, 2011

A few new friends

Mattie (center) and some new friends at the show
Thursday night was the MC of a show in Fort Worth.  I enjoy being the MC, but do not always have the opportunity to do it.  I was having a long week at work and I knew it was going to be tough doing a show in during the week.  But as usual, I just do it.  Then I suffer the next day at work.  I had also removed some friends from my face book.  That is a long story. The short version is....I don’t need negative people.  But that night at the show, I made new ones!  There was a group of “virgins” at one of the tables. That’s what we call some one who has never been to a drag show.   Naturally I focused on them. They were new, and I wanted to make them feel welcome. It also makes them feel good to interact with the show. Plus there were two hot men in the group.  They were the husbands of two of the ladies in the group.  Straight guys are so funny.  They stare at you, but are not sure if it’s ok to like what they see.  I made them nervous.  I wore one of my low cut dress and I cranked up the cleavage.  My bosoms were too much for the men to understand. It is amazing what a strip of duct tape can do.   It was funny to flirt and laugh, then freak the out by reminding them I was a dude.   The wives just laugh along.  They always look at you with amazement.  They like the glamour.  That was cool.  It was a good show and a fun night. 

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...