Friday, December 2, 2011

What to do tonight?

I have been thinking about maybe going out this weekend. But nothing wild.  Maybe I will go have a drinks with a new queen I met. She is super sweet. Her name is Brianna Allen.  Anyone who keeps up with my life knows that there are always new gilrs to meet at the bars.  This girl is nice, she was a contestant in a pageant  I judged back on October.  She did not win, but I thought she had a great deal of potential. And even better she has the true genuine personality to be successful.She recently read my blog about my mugging in Dallas.  She was very nice to voice her concerns for my safety.  I am truly blessed to have people who care about me. I am hoping we can just meet up at one of local bars and hang out. Some where off beat and away for the drama of the big clubs.  Some times you want to go where no body knews your Drag name.   I have had a long week at work and it would be good to just kick back and hang with my new gal pal.  I cant stay out too late, I have to work a half day tomorow at my day job. It is not easy balancing both lives.

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...