Sunday, May 22, 2011

Friday was a bust.

My Friday night was a bust. I wanted to go out. But my body told me to go to sleep. So I did.  Super early.  I woke up a couple times, but fell right back to sleep.  I saved money by staying home. That was a good thing.  My Saturday was good.  I was up at 6am.  I went fabric shopping in the morning.  I found some really nice things at the Harry Hines warehouse stores.  I have to make something white for an upcoming event.  White is a color I do not wear often. It is reserved for angels and virgins. And I am neither one.  I Also I did some light grocery shopping at my local Fiesta Store # 73. This is not my usual store, but I did notice good prices and shorter lines than the Wally World by my house. 
                I  watched a movie on Saturday afternoon.  It was a great movie. It was a relaxing afternoon.  The rainy weather put me in a lazy mood.  I feel better when it is sunny outside.  Plus I can wear shorts.  I stayed home in the evening and fell asleep in the chair watching TV.  It was an uneventful day. It was nice.

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...