Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Friday

Well I made it to Friday, payday friday.  I feel like jumping for joy.  I went from broke ho, to rich bitch  in one drirect deposit.  Things have not been easy in the last few years.  But I have managed to keep things paid and have a place to call home.  The economy has been rough, gas prices are high again.  I appreacite  my job these days.  There are so many people without one. The last company I worked for closed last year. I left a year before that.  So I got lucky to get a better job when I did. I have been working here for two years and two months.  My bosses are good and the pay is great.  I do not look forward to paying those bills all by myself.   No one to split them with.  I am single.  No live in boyfriend, no long term companion, no room mates. Could you imagine, room mates, at my age?  That just would not work.  Right now I use my sewing and drag shows for extra income....if I need money I get to sewing.  I have several great friends who are always in need of new gowns and costumes.  I also put my talents on sale at sample shows. 

There is a show in Fort Worth tonight, a charity show. I was asked to come and entertain.  But honestly I have to work over time in the morning.  Weekend’s  sure aint what they used to be.  I push myself all week and still find myself working on Saturday.  I look forward to up coming, memorial day off. It will be a three day weekend, and I should start making plans now.  What should I do…travel out of town, or just stay home and explore the quiet and time off. I should really make a trip to cemetery.  It has been a while since I have been there.

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...