Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10 things about me

10 things no one knows about me

I was silver medalist in the TX instrumental solo competition in high school
I was in color guard in college.
I like swimming but hate to be splashed or have water thrown on me as a gag.  It makes me psycho.
I really can’t taste the difference in beers.  Coors light, budlight? Its what ever.
Mattie Madison was not my first stage name.
Butch lesbians scare me.  They are too aggressive.
In the small town I grew up in, you only had to dial four digits for a local number.  Our # was 4132.
I once drove 10 hours to meet a guy for dinner.  He was nice, but he didn’t like me after all.  .
My favorite color changes with my mood.
The first puppy I ever had died after one week.  I am still heart broken. 

 I deceided to add one more....I played  "third cupcake from the right' in the musical Pricilla Queen of the Desert.  Ok, not really.  But I do love Broadway.



No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...