Tuesday, July 26, 2011

no more midnight bees

Bees
1) To see bees in your dream, symbolize wealth, good luck, harmony, creativity and bliss. Bees are also symbolic of hard work and industry as represented by the common phrase "busy as a bee." Your hard work will pay off in the end with sweet results. Alternatively, the dream represents the things that are happening in your life or something that is buzzing with activity. Is there a lot going on in your life?
2) To dream that you are stung by a bee, indicates that you have been wronged. Maybe you have been hurt by some stinging remark.
I had a bad dream about bees.  In my dream, I was sleeping and could feel them buzzing and stinging around me.  I could see big welts on my skins and feeling the pain.  I awoke to find myself staring at the clock. It was 12:34 at night. I had only been asleep about an hour.  It was dark in the room and I rubbed my arms to make sure it was all just a dream.  It was so real.  But I was ok. 
To me this dream held both meaning about bees.  I have been busy lately that I felt like a worker bee.  I have been working over time at my job with Boeing, and working hard preparing my gowns for sale.  I have been a very busy bee. I also see the meaning behind feeling the stings of remarks.  I always try to do my best at every show, contest and creation I make.  I want people to like me.  I am able to open up more to people than I used to.  I have been trying not to take any negative comments personally.  After all it’s just drag.  My goal is not to let them devalue me as a person. I am a great person.  In fact, I had a lot of great comments this weekend.  Everyone loved my gown designs.   I guess it was not such a bad dream after all.  It showed me that busy bees enjoy sweet results for their hard work.

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...