Wednesday, September 28, 2011

COPA EOY 2000

It was another rough day. I am hoping tomorrow will be better.  I did however find a newapaper clipping from 2000. It was in the Gayly Oklahoman, which the local gay newspaper in OKC. I had for gotten it even existed.  It was the first pageant I won in Oklahoma.  I was Miss Copa EOY 2000. I went on to compete in Prairie States Regional EOY. I placed runner up at that regional pageant in 2001. 
Pictured L-R.  Ladonna Nicole, of Tulsa, Mattie Madison of OKC -Winner, Vanna Vincent of Wichita, Kansas -Runner up and Mia Adams Miss Copa EOY 1999 who crowned the new winner. Pageant was held in May of 2000 at the COPA in OKC.

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...