Thursday, September 22, 2011

update

Just quick update. I had a consultation with a client yesterday. Originally this lady wanted a dress. She showed me the fabrics and told me what she wanted.  I set up an appointment for measurements and you guessed it…she had changed her mind. It is a good thing I did not cut her fabric.  She now needs a skirt and a jacket.  It does not matter to me, except now I can charge her more money. She made a down payment and I can now get started. It will be done in a few days.  I am going to save my self some time and use a pattern.  Also I got my drag room in order, I worked on another dress for my sale yesterday, and I did not go to work. I gave myself a much needed day off... with pay.   

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...