Thursday, August 4, 2011

dinner with friends

I went to dinner with some good friends last night.  They live in Plano, just north of Dallas.  They are preparing to sell their house and move to Colorado.  I saw them this past weekend in Fort Worth, where I was a guest entertainer at a pageant.  I was busy with the show that night, and really did not get to talk to them much.  I know they have a lot going on in their lives right now.  Moving can be stressful.  So I asked them to dinner.  We ate Mexican, and enjoyed good conversation.  Clint is from Colorado and seemed excited about moving back.  I am not sure how long he has been here in Texas, but I would guess about 5 years.  His partner, Shawn, was born in Texas.  I myself have never been to Colorado.
They have been working hard to prepare their house for sale.  They have made upgrades and completed repairs.  It looks really nice.  Plus they have put new drapes and are working on staging the house to show case the features.  I hope it all pays off.  I just hate to see them leave.  They have not set a final move date, but it may happen in the next month.  I guess now I will have to visit Colorado. 

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...