Tuesday, August 16, 2011

yestedays post

Here is what I look like.  I was on a camping trip. no makeup no drag, just Tomas. 
After re-reading my post from yesterday, I am trying to look at the situation a little differently.  I was doing the right thing by trying to be more open with new people. It took a lot for me to talk to a stranger.  As Mattie, it is so much easier.  But as my male self it is hard, but I did.  The conversation was nice.  Maybe it was short and did not end the way I would have hoped, but I should give myself credit for trying.  That is the way I’m going to look at it.  Not every guy is going to open and receptive to my attentions.  I am going to try hard to let it go and move on.  I know I deserve a special relationship, I should stop beating myself up.  It is ok just to keep trying. 

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...