Friday, August 12, 2011

thoughts

Right now I am….sitting at my desk at work, but not working very hard.
I am trying….to pretend I am awake; it was a late night last night.
I am thinking…. about my mom, her birthday is Aug 13th. I still celebrate it.
I want…to go home early. I always have a million things to do.
I need…to pay my car payment.  It’s that time again. No worries, I got the money.
I am thankful…I got to see some of my friends last night.  I enjoyed socializing outside of drag.
I am looking for….the shirt I used to love to wear. I think the dryer ate it.
I wonder….if my sister will call me today. I like talking to her.
I miss…breakfast in bed.
I don’t like…guys who wear “guy”-liner on their eyes.  That’s too gay.
I do like…sewing late at night, it is relaxing.
I should…make a “mini-starbucks”. That is taking a packet of hot coco and mix in your coffee. Yum

No comments:

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...