Thursday, August 11, 2011

new dreams may come

I want to make new dreams, some that are based in achievable measure.  I am just not sure where to start.  I have spent some months thinking about my life’s direction and I feel that I am headed in the right direction.   I hope to continue in that direction.  I need to also realize and accept that I am a good person, I care about others and I would consider myself a good friend.  These are all positive things.  I am also a good entertainer who uses my skills to raise money for charity and balance that with my own goals of competing in pageants. I did not win them all, but I have had success. I have made myself proud.  This is also a good thing. I want new dreams, but I am not sure what they are right now.  I think that is ok.  I just can not lose myself for good, just because I am down. Hang in there, me, we are gonna make it.

1 comment:

Mattie Madison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...