Monday, August 15, 2011

Some old pictures

I wanted to show a few picture that I found last night,. They came from my old computer.  I had forgotten they existed.  I look funny in them, but that is ok. We all start somewhere.
 

One of my first drag picture. 1995 ish. Trianlges Club in Lawton OK. My drag mother Todd "krystal" with friend Matt aka "Stormy"and me Mattie.  I am wearing a dress I made. I had like no boobs. funny.

March 2000. GW and I had  dated about 3 months at this time. This was a great memory. Taken at Odd's bar in Wichita Falls.

May 2000. GW and I went out to dinner in OKC during one of his vistis to see me. I snapped this pic outside of the restraunt.
 
This was me during my blonde phase. I had just won Miss Oklahoma USofA at large. 2002 in Tulsa. These were tears of happiness.




Here are acouple of pics from when I was working at the club in Arlington TX. I miss these gals.  Taken in 2007. Kianna Lee, Chanel MeMasters, Mattie Madison, Robbie.
 
Robbie, Seirra, Mattie Madison, Candi Carroll


One of the Talent photos from Miss USofA at large 2002.  I did my 1-900-Bubba Talent. 




1 comment:

cooper2976 said...

I have always wondered what Miss Mattie looked like as a baby.. Thanks for sharing!! hugs!

Spring track meet 1985

In the spring, my elementary school would have a city track meet.   Much a like a real competitive track meet, the elementary school tra...